This contest has been run and won. Congratulations to Andy who wrote:
"I was given a wall mounted big mouth billy bass fish that had motion sensor. If someone came into the room, it moved, turned it’s head and sang loudly, “Take me to the river ! Drop me in the water” ... so I did."
We're giving away another bundle, so if you missed out, have another go with this week's contest.
Battery-powered sock warmers, wrinkle cream, ugly sweaters. We've all had our share of dodgy Christmas pressies over the years and now it's your turn to share your story. The most interesting story will win a stocking stuffer bundle valued at $40. What's the worst Christmas gift you ever received? Leave a comment at the bottom of this page and check back next week to find out if you won.
- Entries close midnight Friday 24th November
- Keep your story under 100 words
- Multiple entries allowed - submit each entry as individual comment
- Keep it clean
- Double-check your email address
- Good luck!
The fine print
- The prize is one stocking stuffer bundle including postage
- Entrants must be located in Australia as prize can only be sent to an Australian address
- Entrants agree to allow us to add their email address to our newsletter list (you can easily unsubscribe later)
- Entrants agree to allow us to publish their entry on this website and social media platforms
- We reserve the right to edit an entry
- We reserve the right to not publish an entry
- Entries become our property and we are the owner for copyright purposes
- The winner will have their initials and location published here and on our social media platforms (e.g. S.C. - North Pole)
- The winner will be chosen based on the entry content and as such chance plays no part in the outcome
- The winner will be contacted using the email they submitted and must respond within 3 days to claim the prize
- In the event the prize is not claimed, we reserve the right to select an alternate winner or not award the prize
- The prize is one stocking stuffer bundle and cannot be exchanged for an alternate product or cash
- The prize will be sent by either Fastway or Australia Post and we are not responsible for any delays or loss in transit