Thanks to everyone who shared their best ever childhood Christmas present. We were able to relate to many of your stories and it was once again very difficult to pick a winner. The story that intrigued us the most is from Sharon Markwell who said:
"My best present was given to me over a few years. Each Christmas my sister and I were given, by a family friend, pieces of a dressing table set (do you remember what this even was?). One year a perfume sprayer, next year a jewellery box, etc etc, and the last piece was the tray to put them all on. Hers was pink and mine was blue. Each year we were on tenterhooks with excitement wondering what the next piece would be."
That's it for this year, but be sure to join our newsletter below to be notified about future contests. A very Merry Christmas from all of us at Gingerbread House Kit.
It's contest time again and this week we're asking you to tell us the best present you ever received as a child. How about the Evel Knievel Stunt Cycle? You might not be that old, but are you old enough to remember the Cabbage Patch Kids riots? Or was it something that you can still get today? Share your memory below, in 100 words or less, for a chance to win one of our gingerbread house kits.
- Entries close midnight AEDST Wednesday 12th December.
- Chance plays no part in the result. The winner will be the entry that we find the most interesting.
- Multiple entries are allowed.
- Keep it family friendly.
- Not all entries will be published.
- Your email is only used to notify you if you win. You will not be added to our newsletter list (if you want to be notified of future contests and gift ideas, you can join the newsletter below)
- You must enter a correct email address in order to be contacted about your prize.
- Prize can only be sent to an Australian address.
- If the winner does not respond to our email within one week, Mrs Claus will give the kit to one of Santa's elves.
- The winner's name will be published here.
- The winner is ineligible to win another contest in 2018.